T-Mobile, Nail Bar
1107 N Valley Mills Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Exclusively Marketed by:
- The T-Mobile and Nail Bar property offers investors a unique opportunity to acquire a newly renovated, fully occupied building leased to a notable local and a national internet resistant tenants. Both tenants have multiple options with rent increases built in.
- The property benefits from being located in a heavy trafficked retail corridor, with excellent frontage and visibility along US Highway 281 Valley Mills Drive. The property has excellent visibility off of Valley Mills Drive with traffic counts of 29,400 per day.
- T-Mobile recently merged with Sprint, making it the second largest cell phone carrier in the world. The building was originally a build to suite site for Sprint in 2015. In March of 2021, T-Mobile invested in a full remodel of the space to the T-Mobile brand, showing their strong commitment to the location.
|Address||1107 N Valley Mills Drive Waco, TX 76710|
|Building SF||7,500 SF|
|Land SF||44,867 SF|
|Ownership Type||Fee Simple|
|CAP Rate (Current)||6.70%|
- Located within a dense retail corridor along North Valley Mills Road (AADT 30,000), this site benefits from strong demographics and a central location less than 5 miles from all three major Waco area arterials, US Route 84 (AADT 54,000), State Highway 6 (AADT 58,000) and I 35 (AADT 110,000).
- More than 136,000 people live within a 5 mile radius of the site with an average household income of $56,936.
Nearby National Tenants
- The subject property is located in close proximity to major local, regional, and nation tenants including Whataburger, HEB, Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America, Starbucks, Crunch Fitness, Target, McDonalds, Chipotle, Sonic Drive-In, Pizza Hut, The Catch, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Hobby Lobby, ALDI, Firestone, KFC, and Pacific Dental Services.
- Waco is also home to Baylor University, an institution of higher learning with an enrollment of over 19,000 students. Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas and one of the first educational institutions west of the Mississippi River in the United States.
- Downtown Waco is home to Magnolia Market, a shopping complex containing specialty stores, food trucks, and event space, setup in repurposed grain silos originally built in 1950 for the Brazos Valley Cotton Oil Company. The Magnolia Market, owned by Chip and Joana Gaines, averages 2.6 million customers annually.
Download Offering Memorandum
The T-Mobile, Nail Bar offering memorandum is available for download. It contains a detailed property description, rent roll, financial analysis and demographics for the Waco, Texas market. Fill out the form to download the memorandum. When you submit the form, the page will reload. Scroll down again to this part of the page and the link will appear below: