- Who We Are. Mays is a commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm headquartered in Amarillo, Texas, providing acquisition, disposition, leasing and advisory services. We are located at 914 S. Tyler Street, Amarillo, Texas 79101. Our website address is: https://www.mayscre.com.
- Website Visitors. MaysCRE.com collects non-personally-identifying information such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use this information to identify our visitors, and do not disclose this information except as described below.
- How Long We Retain Your Data. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What Rights You Have Over Your Data If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where We Send Your Data. We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself). MaysCRE.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of project administrators, employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on MaysCRE.com’s behalf or to provide services available through MaysCRE.com, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using MaysCRE.com, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. MaysCRE.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to project administrators, employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, MaysCRE.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, if you give permission to have your information shared, or when MaysCRE.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MaysCRE.com, third parties, or the public at large. If you are a registered user of MaysCRE.com and have supplied your email address, MaysCRE.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with MaysCRE.com and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. MaysCRE.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact Forms. When visitors fill our a contact form on the site, it requires MaysCRE.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MaysCRE.com collects depends on the nature of the interaction. We only gather such information as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with MaysCRE.com and we do not disclose personally-identifying information with outside parties. All of the information that is collected via MaysCRE.com contact forms is handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
- Use of Personal Information. We use the information you provide to register for an account, attend our events, receive newsletters, use certain other services, or participate in the MaysCRE.com community in any other way. We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Retention of Personal Information. We retain personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to. We keep contact information for our mailing list until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our systems.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer. The materials on our web site are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations. In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet site, even if we. or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to our web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.